Thread: New to Louisville

Default New to Louisville

Good day, I am excited as my wife and I begin our new jobs in Louisville in mid September. I am especially excited to join a new disc golf community. I am sad to leave my friends in Kansas City as that is very nurturing club and city for disc golf.

Just curious: How to join the club? Costs, privileges, tags? When are leagues and costs? Upcoming events? Folks to show me the ropes at courses I have never played.

Thanks for you time, I look forward to the new adventure,
    Adam Johnson #38011

Hi Adam, I'm Steve Simpson #1712 One of the founders of the club. Give me a call at 502-955-9614 when you can and I will fill you in on all your questions. I'm retired, so if you want to get a round in, let me know, I can usually get with you about anytime. Welcome to Louisville!, You will love it here, it's a good town. Also, all the Univ. of Louisville people got along well with the K State fans, you fit in well.

The Charlie Vettiner Open TommyB's Avatar

Adam,

The next event is the CVO on Sept 20 and 21st which is an A tier event. I see you play Pro and this event pays $1,500 to first and we have some great local Pros playing and some touring Pros like JohnE McCray playing this year. Here's the link to the PDGA and you can sign up from there - http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/18899 If you need anything please give me a call about this event and my cell number is 502 - 296 - 5244

Leagues -
    The best Pro/AM double league is on Wed ran by a great two guys.
    We have a singles league on Tuesday at CV which is one of our best courses.

Thread Information