Thread: Iroquois revamped?

Default Iroquois revamped?

Recently talked to a park worker at iq and he said they planned on revamping the discgolf course. They are redoing the top of the hill with a million dollar project according to him. Said they plan on adding hills and sandpits to make the course seem more like a ball golf course. Has anyone heard anything about this? Or was this guy a major B.S.er.

I hope he is just a crack head

I dont know about making it like a ball golf course; but , I think the course does needs a little shaking up . I myself do not wake up much and say I want to go play Iroqouis because I have grown tired of the layout as it is. I would love to see a layout change. Whole two ,three ,five , seven and sixteen are two easy. It has become the same ole same ole. I just wonder if it might be better to redisgn the layout and then work on the aesthetics.

Quote Originally Posted by swasafix View Post
    I hope he is just a crack head
    I dont know about the truth of this but I dont think the dollar figure sounds right . The whole course could be reworked from A to Z and there still be a pile of money left.

I found some info on the louisvilleky.gov site. They are redoing the northern outlook on top of the hill. It also mentioned something about landscaping and creating a landscape barrier between the park and new cut road. That's the only thing I read that could possibly affect the disc golf course.

Thread Information