Thread: Last League of the Year

Default Last League of the Year

Due to the early sunset NEXT week 10-10-13 will the last night of leagues. I am going to try to give out some prizes as I did earlier in the year. I am going to have several CTP prizes and maybe another cash throw off prize. I have had a great time running leagues this year and want to thank all of the guys and gals who came out and played. So I hope to see all of you out there for the last night of 2013 and thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by krisd1124 View Post
    Due to the early sunset NEXT week 10-10-13 will the last night of leagues. I am going to try to give out some prizes as I did earlier in the year. I am going to have several CTP prizes and maybe another cash throw off prize. I have had a great time running leagues this year and want to thank all of the guys and gals who came out and played. So I hope to see all of you out there for the last night of 2013 and thanks again.
    You have done a great job Kris. Thursdays at LANG have been competitive fun and interesting. I wish more leagues would give an option of playing for the cash or plastic . Job well done !!

Thread Information