Thread: Special Doubles Night at Seviren Lang 7/18

Default Special Doubles Night at Seviren Lang 7/18

This Thursday at leagues I would like to get a bunch of you to show up for a fun round, prizes, and some course clean up for the upcoming CVO. To persuade some of you to cross the bridge I am going to be doing a mully night 1 for 2$ or 3 for 5$ with three being the max for each person to raise money for the club and other course improvements. In addition to the mully night I will have 9 CTP prizes to give out. Prizes will range from B3Q food platters, that will be delivered at the end of the round, free oil changes from pep boys, a cash CTP and discs and sticker combos. All I ask is everyone pick up trash and sticks and other object that might be in the way as they walk along playing the round I will provide some trash bags. If you bring me back one Kroger bag of trash you will be eligible for a final ctp throw off. Please come out and try to win some great prizes and help us get ready for the CVO. I also still have about 15 basket raffle tickets that need to be sold so bring some extra cash
    Last edited by krisd1124; 07-15-2013 at 11:14 PM.

Is there an entry fee in additition to the mulligan fees or is it $ 5.00 max for the three mulligans. I do not see a start time as well.
    Last edited by Tim Aoun; 07-17-2013 at 11:38 AM. Reason: typo

Thursday leagues start at 6:30 and it costs $6 to play + an optional $1 ace pool. The mulligans are optional as well. This sounds great, thanks Kris!
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Thread Information