Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Buffalo Trace Open

It was decided to use 23 holes. I wanted to feature the dam hole (#B) and test the dogleg hole (#C). The flow to these holes and back to the permanent course required 5 temporary holes. To reduce the course to 23 holes a permanent hole had to be eliminated. Best options were #2 or #18. #2 is a true ace run for most players. There is a natural flow from #17 to #18. #18 eliminated.

Buffalo Chip

40 spots left guys some are waiting to get paid this Friday so dont be the one left out. This is going to be an Epic Event!

please put me on the list. I can pay day of unless pre payment is required. thx
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

illyB. Pre payment please. Registration ends Thursday, 8/15, at 10:00 PM. Register at DiscGolfU.com, or pay LDGC Officer, League Director, or give me a call. 502-376-1645.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Reynolds View Post
    illyB. Pre payment please. Registration ends Thursday, 8/15, at 10:00 PM. Register at DiscGolfU.com, or pay LDGC Officer, League Director, or give me a call. 502-376-1645.
    Hey Jim, are you in your office this week where I could just drop the money off to you? I can be in Georgetown Monday morning if you'll be around. If so, where exactly is your office?
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

Marcus. Sure bring the money by. 1636 Henriott Road. Call when you get close. 502-376-1645.

Is this tourney an extra ten if ur not a pdga member?

Yes, this is a PDGA sanctioned tournament. All non-PDGA members must pay an additional $10.00.

Ok disc golfers, here is the skinny on the temp holes. There are 5 temps. A thru E. A is after hole #5. A=280 ft.(snake pit) B=375 (dam shot) C=300 (dog leg) D= 315 (passion pit) E=290 (sink hole) There are white flags out on the temps if anyone wants to practice these holes before the tournament. the tee flags have the word tee and the hole letter on them. The hole flags just have the letter of the hole. The official painting will happen on Friday. No baskets will be on the temps until day of. Have fun!
    “Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.”

Albert Einstein

Field has been set! 92 players have registered for the Buffalo Trace Open VII. On the morning of the event, the Toll House should be closed. When open, there will be only a $1.00 per car load charge for players. Parking will be to the immediate right. If inclement weather, look for an attendant to direct you. Check-in will be at the shelter house by the camp ground.

The BOOTY WAGON will be set up by the shelter house to accommodate your lunch needs. They will have a large variety of food and drinks for sale at a reasonable price.

LET’S GET READY!

Thread Information