Thread: Maybe a dumb question...

Default Maybe a dumb question...

....but where do you start at CV? My wife and I have never been there, and we will be watching a house for a client of ours out that way for a couple of weeks. So we went and checked out the park so that we can play there instead of Seviren Lang when we watch their house for them. I was really surprised at how run down the park was, though they obviously have construction and improvements in the works.

Anyway, there is a sign that says "Disc Golf Course", or something to that affect. There was a circle drive and some parking there, but it wasn't clear (to me) where things kicked off. I saw people coming that direction, and lots of unmarked baskets in the area. Any maps available to the course?

IF entering from the west side of the park turn left & loop around ( you'll see baskets on left ) park in the horse shoe lot ( on the left ) hole 1 is the left tee pad when you walk up to the bulletin board.
    PDGA # 50 7 25 currently rated 858

and you will find scorecards and course map on the bulletin board as well as sign up sheets for our club email newsletter

Thanks guys. I guess I must have overlooked the bulletin board, or it was in the area that you couldn't drive through yet. Whatever the case, just knowing that there is such a board to look for helps. We'll definitely get familiar with the course a bit here in a few weeks.

I can meet you out there about anytime you want and show you the course. Just let me know if you want to do that and I will meet you out there.

Thanks for the offer Airborne.

Thread Information