Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: louisville farewell

Hybrid View

LDGC Public Relations

Default louisville farewell

Golfers....I am proud to announce im making a move to Georgia to join Prodigy Disc.

Louisville has been a great place...Ive grown as a disc golfer and been proud to contribute to our disc golf scene

there are amazing people here and a strong foundation to build on, I wish you all the best of luck, no trees, and long flights

ive got a going away party in the works at apocalypse brew works sat jun 8th....be great to have you all there

gonna miss the ldgc and all my friends here...thank you all for the great times

CONGRATS & i will for sure be in attendance
    PDGA # 50 7 25 currently rated 858

Congratulations! You deserve this opportunity.
    Mark

Acts 4:12

There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.

Very nice, congrats Martin. Are you going to be working on production of plastic?

LDGC Public Relations

Thanks guys...That's the plan, I should be managing inventory and quality control + much more.. Its disc golf, just got to be prepared for the unknown.

If you need a second opinion for quality control purposes, you can send them to me : )
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Great Opportunity for you SIR big loss for the rest of us CONGRATS and by all means have fun and come back and see us sometime.

Buffalo Chip

Hard to accept it still hasn't set in, thanks for being a good friend, I will always remember our numerous road trips and look forward to coming down to visit. You ever need anything you have my number bro!

Martin, you are a CLASS act. With your great ideas, personality, and forward thinking I'm sure you'll do well. Best of luck with your new endeavors, my friend.

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Golfers....I am proud to announce im making a move to Georgia to join Prodigy Disc.

Louisville has been a great place...Ive grown as a disc golfer and been proud to contribute to our disc golf scene

there are amazing people here and a strong foundation to build on, I wish you all the best of luck, no trees, and long flights

ive got a going away party in the works at apocalypse brew works sat jun 8th....be great to have you all there

gonna miss the ldgc and all my friends here...thank you all for the great times
    I'm very happy for you and your opportunity, Martin! I'm sad to see you go, for you did a HUGE amount for this club. Having seen it before you came and what it's like after, you've done nothing but good for it and the sport here.

I wish you nothing but the best in your new adventure! If and when you come back, I'll be sure to track you down to say hi!

Daniel
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Thread Information