Thread: LDGC tournaments

Hybrid View

Default LDGC tournaments

Hello LDGC,
    I am recently getting back into playing and it has been several years since I played a tournament. So my question is Are the sanctioned tournaments just LDGC members or do you have to be PDGA member also. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

You don't have to be a PDGA member or Louisville club member to play in sanctioned events. The only exception is the Charlie Vettiner Open on July 27-28, it's for PDGA members only since it's an A-tier.

If you plan on playing a number of tournaments it is worth your while to be a PDGA and LDGC member. As a Louisville club member you get $5 off all club tournament and $5 off your PDGA membership. There are a number of ways to join the club, most of them involve getting some club merchandise or discs. Right now we've got some collared dry fit polo shirts with the club logo printed on them for $20 and that includes your membership, they're pretty sweet looking!
    http://louisvillediscgolf.com/forum/...ead.php?t=5492

If you're a PDGA member then you'll save $10 off each tournament. Here's the link to join the PDGA it costs $50, and if you become a club member, go to the bottom of the page and use the links under the Affiliate Club section to save the $5.
    http://www.pdgastore.com/store/memberships.html

I hope this helps ~ Adam
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Sounds good thanks for the help. What sizes do you have left in the polo and what is the process to purchase. And what disk options do you have for memberships

I believe Judge or Martin has the discs and shirts right now so they'll be able to tell you more about that, I believe we should have most all sizes available in the shirts.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

If I remember correctly, we are out of Large shirts. We were out of those last Saturday. There are quite a few options for discs. Hopefully, I'll have some after this weekend as well.
    Mark

Acts 4:12

There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.

LDGC Public Relations

These discs are currently available on Tues leagues at Charlie Vettiner and thurs leagues Sat seviren lang in the hands of golfers who are on the course: Mark Wampler, Martin Young, and Phil Roberts

LDGC membership can be paid by buying a disc members price plus $5

(If you are a current club member you get a $2 discount on all discs below)

$20 Prodigy Proto D1
    $20 Prodigy Proto D4

$18 CVO CFR GLO Firebird
    $18 CVO CFR GLO Teebird
    $18 CVO CFR GLO Rhyno

$14 CVO 2012 Cryztal Stalkers
    $14 CVO 2012 Nuke
    $14 CVO 2012 Cryztal Nuke
    $14 CVO 2012 Nuke OS
    $14 CVO 2012 Predator
    $14 CVO 2012 Avenger SS
    $14 CVO 2012 Glide