Thread: New Plastic Suggestions for Watts 2.0

Default New Plastic Suggestions for Watts 2.0

I haven't really played in the past two years and one of my resolutions is to reboot this year. I'd say that in the past two years I MAYBE played ten full rounds of disc golf. I plan on doing a whole lot of playing and nothing that even resembles work (so don't ask *wink*). The newest disc mold in my bag is an Xcaliber. I've yet to throw an Ape, Archon, Dominator, Krait, Mamba, TeeDevil, Vulcan, or Wahoo.

I went out and threw yesterday and I haven't really lost my distance. I'd say I'm hitting 500' to 550' pretty consistantly. Do I need to try any of these or will my Destroyers and Xcalibers still get me where I need to go? I'm curious about this Roc3 too since there are never less than three Rocs in my bag.

EDIT: Oh yeah...if you have suggestion please keep them Innova only. I'm a little anal in that sense.
    Last edited by jeremy; 01-09-2013 at 11:18 AM.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Welcome back! I will have LDGC Roc3's in my possession tomorrow . I also happen to have a "few" discs I'm selling. I know Martin has a box of cool stuff as well. I'm jealous of that distance! The first run Roc3 is $20.00
    Mark

Acts 4:12

There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Stick to those Destroyers and XCalibers. If you are throwing 500+ with those, then the only disc on that list that may have substantial use for airshots would be the Ape. Everything else will be too flippy.

I'm interested in the Roc3 as long as you have some 180g. I'll buy two if you do.

I'll pull two aside and let you know when I have them.
    Mark

Acts 4:12

There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.

I haven't played much either over the past few years but what I'd humbly suggest is to take a glance at the Echo Star Bosses. They have more glide than the normal boss and are just a tad less stable. Of course, this would be just for holes like #5 at Freeman. For true golf shots under 500', I'd go Destroyer, maybe even Echo Star Destroyer. Before I had to stop, I was able to get bosses out to 575'. I was also messing around with the Blizzard Bosses and I think I could EASILY pass 600' with them and getting back into the rhythm of things. This would be for tailwind or calm winds ONLY.
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Oh yeah...I do have a couple Bosses. Echo Star and Champion. I'm pretty familiar with them. I just forgot about them. Thanx for the info guys.

Thread Information