Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Resolution Bowl

LDGC Public Relations

CVO - Charlie Vettiner Open - Our biggest local A Tier Event - which will be held this coming July

CFR - Custom Fund Raiser Program - these are discs made by Innova to be sold by clubs to raise $$ for tournaments, course improwments, etc. - Also these discs tend to be combinations of plastics and molds that are not regularly available and are not being mass produced

As for the rated round issue - this would only be in play if the Tourney was part of our PDGA sanctioned leagues, as we are not running any sanctioned events at this time - The tourney will not be sanctioned as a "league" rated round

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    CVO - Charlie Vettiner Open - Our biggest local A Tier Event - which will be held this coming July

CFR - Custom Fund Raiser Program - these are discs made by Innova to be sold by clubs to raise $$ for tournaments, course improwments, etc. - Also these discs tend to be combinations of plastics and molds that are not regularly available and are not being mass produced

As for the rated round issue - this would only be in play if the Tourney was part of our PDGA sanctioned leagues, as we are not running any sanctioned events at this time - The tourney will not be sanctioned as a "league" rated round
    Is the Snow Globe league not sanctioned?
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    And some of those CFR's are going to be hot items... but I don't want to say too much until the order is placed.
    Oh boy, does this mean it's the long-awaited Eric Gallusser Signature Innova Pig!?
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

Can you just show up on the day of the resolution Bowl tournament, pay and play,or do you need to pay ahead of time?

everybody usually pays day of this is a very casual event i will probably be at the course 9 or a little after to take money and get things going

Great, see you there.

I would love to be there, but I will be in New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl, Go Cards! I do plan on playing the course in City Park and Lafreniere Park DG course will I'm there. Hope you all have a great New Years. I will be retired as of the 28th of Dec, so I hope to have more time to invest in my game.

I've got some good and bad news about the Resolution Bowl. The good news is we're getting CFR Champion Glow Rhynos, Teebirds and Firebirds with the new CVO 2013 Dave Feldberg Borg stamp!

The bad news is the players pack discs aren't going to arrive before the Resolution Bowl. We know exactly what discs we're getting so we'll take reservations when you check in at the Resolution Bowl and make sure we get them to people when they come in later that week. If you don't live in the Louisville area we'll be happy to ship your disc to you.

There were delays getting the artwork done. Once we got it we sent it off it Innova straight away to get the die made to stamp the discs, but we with the late art submission and the holidays Innova wasn't able to get done in time.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Start off the new year right at the Resolution Bowl, see you in the morning!
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Results?

Thread Information