Thread: The Buffalo Trace Park Disc Golf Course Expansion and Revitalization Project

Default The Buffalo Trace Park Disc Golf Course Expansion and Revitalization Project

The Buffalo Chips have been working with the Harrison County Park and Recreation Department and the Buffalo Trace Park Advisory Committee to expand the course to twenty-seven holes and to revitalize the existing course. Approval to proceed has been granted and the official fund raising will begin as soon as the budget is approved.

I appreciate the offer of financial support that has been generated and encourage the local disc golf community to get involved. The Harrison County Park and Recreation Department has requested that all financial contributions be made payable to the Harrison County Parks with a notation: “Buffalo Trace Disc Golf.” Please mail to:

Harrison County Park and Recreation Department
    C/O Claudia Howard
    245 Atwood Street, Suite #120
    Corydon, Indiana 47122

Please direct In kind contributions (i.e. disc golf equipment, materials, etc.) to Shawn McGee, Terry Glass, or Jim Reynolds. We can be contacted through this Louisville Disc Golf Club forum.

For inquiries or if you wish to get involved, please contact:

Jim Reynolds
    P. O. Box 127
    Georgetown, Indiana 47122
    jimmy.reynolds@georgetown.in.gov
    502-376-1645

Jim and Terry

I want to sponsor or purchase a sign on hole 12.
    How do I do this?

By the way the course looks awesome. It's been a while since I have
    traveled to Buffalo Trace. You guys really have put a lot of work. I applaud
    all the work you guys are doing in Southern Indiana.

Thanks
    Sammy Shaheen

...and soon after the completion of the course, I predict a new business opening---Wampler's Diver Down Disc Recovery, LLC.
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

So true Marcus. Thanks so much for your contribution Sammy. The Chips hope to rock your disc golf world with the new holes.
    “Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.”

Albert Einstein

Thread Information