Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 / 13 SNOW GLOBE league SCHEDULE

Quote Originally Posted by Mike-D View Post
    So next season notes: NO Buffalo, Fun Farm & i guess no Otter Creek ? Works for me. Less gas & risk of driving in bad weather.
    I'd hate to see Buffalo scratched from the lineup. With the planned expansion possibly happening next year the course is going to go from good to better and if Hayswood Nature Reserve ever happens then Southern Indiana has the potential of having 3 solid courses with 2 of them being in Harrison County.

I'd love to show up at leagues every week but for me scheduling around the family is the problem...not the distance to a course, which is why I've only made two SGs so far this year. I planned ahead for this week.....that's why I was able to be there today and even though my feet got cold and my hand warmer quit half-way through the round I still had fun.

One suggestion, if the weather plus the distance is why 3 people showed up today then how about putting Buffalo more towards the beginning and end of the schedule. You'd have a better chance of having favorable weather which may improve attendance.
    PD x3 | Teebird | FD x2| Leo | Shark3 | Buzz | Ryhno | Aviar

i have only played leagues a couple times, but i prefer doubles because im not very good. So id rather play crappy by myself, than pay 6 bucks to play crappy lol

Mike,

Sorry for the no show. As you know Jim, Shawn and I consider Buffalo our home course and do everything we can to support the course and improve the course. We do appreciate your efforts by running a league event.

As far as reasons go; Jim was out of town, Shawn has been under the weather and I was busy with family.

Keep up the good work.
    “Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.”

Albert Einstein

THIS SUNDAYleagues will be atIROQUOIS!We will be playing DOUBLES.The start time is 2:00 PM.Come on out and SUPPORT the Louisville Disc Golf Club!
    "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

Geee thanks for bumping my leagues.

I'm still running winter leagues & will continue to do so. While i am upset about a couple no shows i still very much enjoy putting on leagues.

THANKS Mike D
    Last edited by Mike_D; 01-04-2013 at 01:48 PM.
    PDGA # 50 7 25 currently rated 858

Ahem...To be fair...And based on logistics...Mesker and Patoka are in Southern Indiana as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccrain View Post
    I'd hate to see Buffalo scratched from the lineup. With the planned expansion possibly happening next year the course is going to go from good to better and if Hayswood Nature Reserve ever happens then Southern Indiana has the potential of having 3 solid courses with 2 of them being in Harrison County. I'd love to show up at leagues every week but for me scheduling around the family is the problem...not the distance to a course, which is why I've only made two SGs so far this year. I planned ahead for this week.....that's why I was able to be there today and even though my feet got cold and my hand warmer quit half-way through the round I still had fun. One suggestion, if the weather plus the distance is why 3 people showed up today then how about putting Buffalo more towards the beginning and end of the schedule. You'd have a better chance of having favorable weather which may improve attendance.

On my way out to I.Q. for todays 2pm Leagues. Hope to get a good show out despite the 1pm playoff game Colts vs Ravens

You all shut me up real good with the show out today 26 players. THANKS
    SCORES POSTED

Next Sunday is at Charlie Vettiner played as SINGLES
    An incentive to come out & play is we are offering you a chance for FREE ACE POOL & FREE CLUB DUES.

Norm cost
    $5.oo fee / payout
    $1.oo club fee
    $1.oo ace pool
    $7.oo

PLEASE HELP THE CLUB, HELP THE NEEDY.
    Bring 3 canned goods & we will wave the $1.oo club fee
    Bring 6 canned goods & we will also wave the $1.oo ace pool fee

First 3 cans will wave the club fee, 3 more ( 6 total ) will wave the ace pool. ( you can't choose ace pool or club dues )

ACE POOL will be $183.oo + day of.

All the canned goods will be donated in the clubs name to a local food pantry
    Last edited by Mike_D; 01-09-2013 at 09:26 AM.

One more thing about Buffalo. I gave the winter league poster to the park manager and she has failed to hang it in one of the kiosks. Sorry for the confussion.
    “Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.”

Albert Einstein

True---Adam and maybe a couple of others can get in the one at Seviren, but Buffalo's is only available to the park staff.
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

Thread Information