Thread: Found at Otter Creek

Default Found at Otter Creek

I found a disc that looked to be an extra throw on 17 at Otter Creek Saturday Sep. 15th.
    If yours, ID it here. No name or number were on it.
    Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new..........Albert Einstein

I was hoping this was going to be a Champion Rhyno found on hole 15 (I think it's 15.. the sweeping hyzer before the metal "bridge")

Anyway, I threw that in there about 3 months ago. It was clear, but it had my info on it. Loved that disc. Went in the thick stuff behind the basket.

Sorry, not it. This was prolly lost yesterday. It was wide open. I found it on my second round of the day. I played through the only others that I saw on my second round. As far as I know, I was the last person to play that hole and found it on my second round. It is possible that someone had played far enough behind me on my first round that I never saw them (doubtful though) and left after 1 round.
    Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new..........Albert Einstein

Is it an Orange Katana???

Nope

Thread Information