Thread: Derby City Disc Store closed?

Hybrid View

Default Derby City Disc Store closed?

Sorry if this is old news, Is Derby City Disc Store closed? Is there any other retailers in the Louisville area that have a better selection than Play it Again Sports?

I am brand new to the sport(only played once). If I have to buy from Play It Again Sports then I assume that I will have to buy an Innova. I already bought a driver (apparently I'm not good enough to use it yet) and a putter. I need a midrange. What is a good Innova Disc for an absolute beginner?

Any other advice for a beginner is welcome

Yes, DCD is closed.
    Not sure where you are, but if you're in the Brandenburg area go to Rivertown Spirits, which is a liquor store. They have a bunch of discs for sale in there.
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

LDGC Public Relations

Best place other then a dg store is go to any of the leagues, talk to the golfers, most guys have discs for sale or can track you down what you are looking for

Also at the tues, wed, and thurs league nights the club has discs, chairs, and umbrellas for sale

Hey, I actually went by the DCD yesterday hoping to buy some new stuff. I'm new to the game also (played twice). I only have a driver disc and putt/approach. I need more and better options for my beginner level. Phignootin - we should play sometime.

tonight?

Thread Information