Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Brandenburg Open #21 - The Larry Mehal Memorial

How about a fun tournament at Otter sometime Jeremy, we were in the area not too long ago and played the 3 man throwdown format with Eddie, LFG, and Butch... we had a heck of a time. Non-sanctioned just a good old time.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    How about a fun tournament at Otter sometime Jeremy, we were in the area not too long ago and played the 3 man throwdown format with Eddie, LFG, and Butch... we had a heck of a time. Non-sanctioned just a good old time.
    I might play one but I won't run one. I'm finished. The ONLY event I'm considering is to do something in memory of Ellena Gallusser to raise money for a cause chosen by her family. We talked about it a LITTLE at her visitation and I would be honored to do something like that for her. But that's about it. Of all the events I've ever ran the charity events were the most rewarding.
    Last edited by jeremy; 08-29-2012 at 11:45 AM.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Jeremy I think that idea is awesome and I think anyone that knew her would come. I am sorry that you won't be running tournaments anymore. However if you run that I think it would be amazing and would help the family to know how much she mean't to everyone. Keep us updated on it.

Thread Information