Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Brandenburg Open #21 - The Larry Mehal Memorial

Job don't you have Jeremy's contact information?

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Job don't you have Jeremy's contact information?
    I have contacted him.

Scores are up. Thanks to whom ever got it done.
    Mark

Acts 4:12

There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.

I kind of wish that was still a blank page.
    Mark

Acts 4:12

There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.

LDGC Public Relations

The ratings aren't accurate....not everyone played the same layout.

Also, Mickey's pdga number is absent.

Quote Originally Posted by mkern41598 View Post
    Larry said that Eddie gave the info to Jermey like a day or two ago. So now we are waiting on Jeremy to get the results up. I agree it shouldn't take this long.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Maybe Jeremy has another life than disc golf... haha.. relax guys, don't scare away Jeremy again.

If you need something productive to do with your life go submit a course proposal, or start doing all of the work it takes for a tournament to happen, maybe you'll realize it does eat up your life. By then the scores should be up. Where's the next Louisville course?
    FYI, Larry called me this past Wednesday and said he needed help. I told him to bring me the results and I would do it for him. He never did and, therefore, I (once again) had nothing to do with this tourney. Any event I EVER ran the score were up by the following Monday at the latest. Ever. BUT my name was not on this event in any way shape or form, hasn't been on one for over a year, nor will it ever be on another. Leave me alone.

Thanx for speaking up for me Scotty.
    Last edited by jeremy; 08-24-2012 at 01:08 PM.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

I'm sorry to hear you won't be running any more tournaments, but I figured as much considering that you've stepped away from the sport. You always ran great tournaments, they were well organized and scores were posted quickly. It took a handful of us to run the CVO when you passed it off to us and you make it look easy when you and Julie did it.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I'm sorry to hear you won't be running any more tournaments, but I figured as much considering that you've stepped away from the sport. You always ran great tournaments, they were well organized and scores were posted quickly. It took a handful of us to run the CVO when you passed it off to us and you make it look easy when you and Julie did it.
    Thanx, Adam. We had a good system. I really enjoyed running tournaments and enjoyed 98% of the people. Unfortunately the other 2% weighed on me to a point that was unhealthy for me and my marriage. I got involved in disc golf because I loved it and wanted to see it grow. Every day I was working on some disc golf related project. I know it sounds weak to say that it only took a handful of individuals to wear me down but when you invest so much of yourself into something, trying to please others, and then you start getting attacked for it…the burden outweighed the reward. All the years I served such a large community yet I felt very alone while being very publically attacked.

I’ve been playing more in the past few months but I will not run another event. I’m ready to just be a disc golfer for once.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Buffalo Chip

Wow that's a major blow to the sport,I hope the 2% that didn't appreciate Jeremy steps up to fill his shoes because their clown-size shoes and it's a shame. Jeremy helped me out when I was a new comer more then anyone I know and it was always a blast to play in anything he was involved in IMHO
    haters gonna hate Jeremy keep on keeping on man I'll take 98% any day of the week piss on the other 2

Thread Information