Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Buffalo Trace Open

Thanks Shawn. Another question. Leagues are being moving to buffalo trace this thursday? Are we going to play the extra holes for this? It would be great if we could but might me tough to do as far as time and baskets are concerned. Maybe starting at six or even earlier would work?
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

I agree with billy ill be up earlier Thursday @ be there till sunday ill like to play extra holes also ill have my basket with me if u need it
    themick

It is a short hike up to G after you finish playing H. To the right of H's basket you will see a hiking trail. It will take you right to the tee for G. As far as playing the temp holes on Thurs. night. We wont have enough baskets untill sat. Eddie Whalen is bringing four of his. The other 4 are being supplied by Shawn, Jim, Nick and I.
    “Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.”

Albert Einstein

When will they be marked id like to practice them some thursday anyway if no baskets r there thats fine.
    themick

Buffalo Chip

Practice on Mick, the temps are marked with white paint and flags. I say if enough folks wanted to bring baskets for leagues feel free. Otherwise as Terry mentioned the baskets will be out Saturday Morning. if you feel like it hit me up Mick.

For those who may not be able to practice the temp holes before hand, here is a video I made while I was at the course. I just walk through the holes and give my thoughts on them. I also lost two discs and I will give a reward if they are returned. The discs were an orange Z Hornet and a yellow E* Destroyer. The video quality is pretty poor because I wanted to make this video pretty quick and did not feel like waiting forever to upload a high quality video.

Last edited by LtDan914; 08-07-2012 at 12:06 AM.

Very nice video walk through Daniel. Thanks for doing that. Practicing in my head now!
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

According to weather.com, Saturday in Palmyra will be partly cloudy with a high of 80 and a 10% chance of rain. Don't think you could get much better in August, especially the way this summer has gone.
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

Buffalo Chip

Thanks for that video Daniel. We are lobbying to keep some of these wooded temp holes we are just waiting for the parks permission. Possibly the last two maybe even more. Our long term goal is 36 holes probably 3 at a time which will be funded through the Buffalo Chips no help from the park.

Administrator

Only 29 spots left for the BTO get signed up soon!

https://buffalotraceopen.com/registration.php

Thread Information