Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brandenburg Open 2012?

LDGC Public Relations

i dont think its being pointed out that two tournaments are on the same day...I think it is that the prize at Meade-Olin is the KY USDGC spot...and a number of KY players traveling to worlds wont be able to contend for it

i didnt even realize that the spot was being given out at this event - but as i type this I do remember Jeremy mentioning it as the beginning of the year

Quote Originally Posted by jobwilson82 View Post
    I think I counted 19 KY residents going to Worlds. Notables: Billy S, Dutch, Daniel Allgeier, Steve Simpson, Scott Rief
    Glad to know I'm not notable, Job. It really takes the pressure to do well off my back.

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    i dont think its being pointed out that two tournaments are on the same day...I think it is that the prize at Meade-Olin is the KY USDGC spot...and a number of KY players traveling to worlds wont be able to contend for it
    Martin, you are exactly correct, unlike Job who claims I'm not a threat.
    "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Glad to know I'm not notable, Job. It really takes the pressure to do well off my back.

Martin, you are exactly correct, unlike Job who claims I'm not a threat.
    Justin, I can't even convince you to play MA1 at the Evansville Open. Why would I consider you a threat for the KY USDGC spot?

GREAT MOVE!!! i was really looking forward to qualifying for it (since there is the performance side) ..way to shoot a mans ideas down

Ooh, I might have to show up... =)
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

your chances go up considerably since about 20ppl wont be there. i really hope this gets moved a weekend back (or something)

Quote Originally Posted by jobwilson82 View Post
    Justin, I can't even convince you to play MA1 at the Evansville Open. Why would I consider you a threat for the KY USDGC spot?
    If I'm correct, its based on playing better than your rating correct? If that is the case, I have recently been shooting well above my rating. It is currently 913 and I've been shooting between 930-950 rated rounds recently. I have reasons for not playing advanced at the EVO which you know of through facebook.
    "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

I had forgotten about the performance edition when I posted earlier. Now everyone is relevant.

Justin, I qualified last year by averaging 30+ points above my rating for four rounds though all of those points came at Holler. That's about how well you have to consistently play.

ATTENTION EVERYONE: Hate to break it to everyone but I will not be attending this event this year.
    All I need is some tasty waves and a cool buzz and I'm all right.

I backhand as a hobby, I putt to pay the bills.

Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    Justin, I qualified last year by averaging 30+ points above my rating for four rounds though all of those points came at Holler. That's about how well you have to consistently play.

ATTENTION EVERYONE: Hate to break it to everyone but I will not be attending this event this year.
    I qualified last year by playing 3 rounds at CV and playing 67 points above my rating and Robby qualified with 52 above his rating.

Thread Information