Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seviren Lang Walkthrough

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Great vid! I can't believe how much old hole #18 has cleared out! Man, it is WIDE OPEN now, vs the tunnel shot it used to be. Nice deuce by the way!
    Thanks. It is definitely more open now which makes it a legitimate par 3 when it used to be a tweener hole IMO.

1. Try not to look depressed and look at the ground after every tee shot.
    2. You should have shown number 9 two different ways. One with the drive you have in the video and the other as a straight shot to the bottom of the hill, the upshot, and the putt. Think that would have given a better representation of that hole.
    3. Try missing a putt every now and again. No one like a showboat.
    All I need is some tasty waves and a cool buzz and I'm all right.

I backhand as a hobby, I putt to pay the bills.

I was depressed because my drives were not very good and did not feel right. Showing 2 shots on 9 probably would have been better. Also, all those putts were my first putt except for on hole 16 and that was because my first putt went straight through the chains. I did not want to show the video were it looks like the baskets don't catch well so I putted again.

But they don't catch well.
    All I need is some tasty waves and a cool buzz and I'm all right.

I backhand as a hobby, I putt to pay the bills.

Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    I know but that is not something you really want to show if you want people to come play the course.

Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    Really? You call those baskets not catching well? I'd say that about OCP, *NOT* SL. To me, they seem fine...
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

The baskets at Seviren are Mach 2's and while I have little problems with them, I agree they aren't exactly the best catching basket on the market.

Something Martin and I have discussed is raising money to add 6 chain links to each basket. I looked into this a while back and I believe the cost would be about $550 total for the chain and attachments. So perhaps we should do some type of fundraiser to raise the money for this.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    The baskets at Seviren are Mach 2's and while I have little problems with them, I agree they aren't exactly the best catching basket on the market.

Something Martin and I have discussed is raising money to add 6 chain links to each basket. I looked into this a while back and I believe the cost would be about $550 total for the chain and attachments. So perhaps we should do some type of fundraiser to raise the money for this.
    Why not do one or two little one round tourneys like the bag tag tourneys last year as fund raisers/sneak peeks for the course? I think it would be easy to do and raise close to that amount...maybe even a one at SL, one at BT tourney?
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Nice shooting Dan! To bad you gonna have to do better than that if you wanna beat me tonight! I'm already stretching. Also I think those baskets catch well, only spit outs I ever have on them are high in the chains but that happens everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Burke View Post
    Nice shooting Dan! To bad you gonna have to do better than that if you wanna beat me tonight! I'm already stretching. Also I think those baskets catch well, only spit outs I ever have on them are high in the chains but that happens everywhere.
    To beat you I also have to show up. I think the baskets are not as good as other baskets because they tend to spit out more but it is not much of a difference.

Thread Information