Thread: local players?

Hybrid View

Default local players?

I am looking for people who play in Lebanon. Any one interested in leagues or a tourny. Or getting rid of two skunks. Somebody call the turtle man lol!!

Are there many people from Lebanon that play that course?
    Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new..........Albert Einstein

Does anyone have any pics of the course in Lebanon? I heard its an awesome course but have not been able to find any pics.

There are some players in the area but I don't believe they use the website. There hasn't been a tourny in three years I think. The course needs someone to organize a local club or get some events together.

LDGC Public Relations

Atvisory: Lebanon is a fun course, place is on this postage stamp piece of land, but Greenwell did an extraordinary job creating a variety of holes, using the few trees, plus planting a ton of trees, built some elevation, and added some ob...its not a giant course but has some great holes, uses every ounce of land that was available

LDGC Public Relations

if you live there and you are interested in seeing things happen...dont take this the wrong way but the course cant do it...You should advertise, put up a poster, tell your friends and spread the word, be easy to get a league or at least a few players together on a weekly basis...As for PDGA tournaments, thats a bit more work...I think the LDGC would be willing to give you a hand for sure

Let me know if you want to start a league. I'll gladly get you set up with the payout sheet and help you get started.

I can also work with you to make a poster to put up at the course and around town to help spread the word about disc golf, a league, a tournament or whatever you need.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Thanks Adam. I would like to have any help you can give me. Go ahead and send me a sheet. A poster/flyer hung at the course would be a good start to generating some interest.

Thread Information