Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dubois County Park - (Southern Indiana)

So, how wooded is this course? Or, is it more "lightly wooded" like Radcliff?
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

One hole is in the woods, its a smaller one though, the rest is fairly open with old and young trees.

If you go, PLEASE do not park by hole 1, park in the big gravel parking lot by the walking track. Its just west of hole 1 on the south side. Hole 18 finishes by the walking track anyways, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    So, how wooded is this course? Or, is it more "lightly wooded" like Radcliff?
    I went up there today. It's not overly wooded. I wish it would have been because it was ungodly hot without any shade. I honestly didn't make it through the last 5 holes because I started getting sick, but I liked what I saw. There's a lot of water (comes into play on the first 4 holes right off the bat. Most holes are 300+ and a couple 400 and 500. Some good elevation changes, too.
    If you go, though, take a lot of water. One bottle may not do it as you're out in the open for the majority of the round. Ticks are thick, too. I knocked 4 or 5 off during the round and then had that many more when I got home.
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

Thread Information