Thread: Swing on # 16

Default Swing on # 16

My drive on #16 today went right and into the grove of trees in the center of the fairway, leaving me with no route other than the one to the right. As I was going through there I saw a nice swing kind of set back in trees. I don't know if it's been pulled down there from the neighborhood as a prank by some teenagers or if someone's placed it there for rendezvous purposes (I didn't have a blacklight and luminol to check for reside, and didn't really want to anyway,) but if it doesn't belong to anyone it would be a good one to move out to a teepad.
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

...and also, the only thing I saw that could remotely be considered storm damage was the sign on #3 had fallen, which is no big deal
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

I think some neighbors got a new swing and put the old one in the park. I've thought about moving it near a tee pad but maybe the old owners come sit on it in the park. On the other hand they relinquished their right to it by moving it into a public park. It's a tough call.

I put the tee sign back in the ground on 3, I think someone pulled it up because the one on hole 2 was out of the ground also.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Thread Information