Thread: CVO help needed

Hybrid View

Default CVO help needed

Hey guys, the CVO is just a few weeks away and there are some things I'm going to need help with.

Hole sponsors - We need to fill up the caddy book guys. I've got one week until I have to have the caddy book done and send it off to the printer. I simply don't have time to go out and get sponsors when I'm putting the book together, creating the cover, adding sponsor information and their ads. Plus I'm crunching to get the players pack stuff ordered so it will be here in time for the Am weekend. Please go out and talk to people about sponsorship. When you get a sponsor and have their money, please post about it here.

Paint and flag OB and drop zones before the Pro weekend.

For the Am weekend, is there anyone who isn't playing who could come out and assist me with running things. It could one person for the entire weekend or a couple people splitting things up. What's your availability?

Players party for the Am weekend. We have a restaurant that is interested in hosting a players party. I need someone to coordinate and over see the players party.

Your help really does make a difference.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Team Honey Badger is in for $100. Dan the Man will be in Evansville today collecting our cash.

Wish I could make it this year, but the newborn comes first!

Quote Originally Posted by jobwilson82 View Post
    Wish I could make it this year, but the newborn comes first!
    C'mon, man. Priorities, priorities. =)

Just kiddin', got two of the little ones myself. Enjoy them now, they grow up way too fast...
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

The CVO is coming up fast. It takes a lot of time, effort and manpower to successfully run a tournament the size of the CVO. With it being on two weekends this year, that gives people a chance to help on the weekend they aren't playing and for am's to come out and watch the pro's play.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

I will be available around 4:30 ish Friday for both weekends to help out. Pro weekend I will be available all day Saturday to help out but won't be able to make Sunday at all. I am playing am weekend but will be there to help before we start. The more help we get the smoother this will run so any help is appreciated.
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

Thread Information