Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Those headed to IQ today

Quote Originally Posted by illyB View Post
    I'm gonna take a wild guess and bet the team to win will be given 3 strokes and all short pads.

I feel you on that. Kinda getting old
    PDGA # 50 7 25 currently rated 858

I'm gonna take a wild guess and bet the team to win will be given 3 strokes and all short pads.
    You still butt hurt about that?!?!?

Only if Will's team gets 3 strokes and short pads. Other than that I do not see your prediction coming true.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyscomputery View Post
    You still butt hurt about that?!?!?
    Ha! Not at all. Just my prediction. I'm also betting other people are saying the same. Kinda like a razzing a bagger, "move up!"
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

Buffalo Chip

Its luck of the draw on who gets a female if you don't might as well leave, I don't like it I mean one or the other is fair but until then I'm not rushing over to donate. I know ten down isn't great for most pros but when three of the five teams that beats that have the aforementioned handicap I don't care for it. I thought equal rights movement was about twenty years ago.
    I think anyone that draws me in future should get 4 strokes due to my vision loss that would be fair imo

Your prediction was close but wrong. Said person has been moved up to Pro & doing very well i might add. Tie for 2nd & CTP finished 3rd. I feel it's fair game now. only bummer is it will be very hard to catch up with the leader in the series points.

I just try herder / step up my game

Nothing wrong with a challenge
    PDGA # 50 7 25 currently rated 858

Ha! Not at all. Just my prediction. I'm also betting other people are saying the same. Kinda like a razzing a bagger, "move up!"
    There is a big difference. She has tried to give up stokes at leagues(Micky and James told her no.). For the past 2 weeks they have moved her to the pro side and still give her 3 strokes. So it is not razzing someone who is bagging if the TD won't let you move up, It is just picking on some one who likes to play disc golf and making her not want to play leagues because of pricks like you that get butt hurt because you lost...

I think everybody's just butt hurt. Wait did I use that right? Butt hurt! that is all.
    P.S. Butt hurt

Buffalo Chip

It's all up to the TD good point. Butt hurt is a even butter point. I think Courtney is good enough to play the Pro side as well and that would level the playing field a lot. Nobody should Be discouraged because everyone has opinions and your never going to make everyone happy. Especially pros
    i just really wanted to say butt hurt in a sentence also
    Thank you for the opportunity to voice my opinion if you like it or not it's mine

LDGC Public Relations

i think guys just dont like to get beat by a girl...Courtney is showing up well over half you guys playing - dont complain and butt hurt - play some disc golf and make those putts out your butts

Thread Information