Thread: Got a couple of new discs today...

Hybrid View

Default Got a couple of new discs today...

...and I can't wait to try 'em out. They are a 137g Boss and a 129g, yes, a 129g destroyer. I'm super excited about the destroyer. I bet that thing will float forever! I was getting out to 475' at IQ today with my 150g boss but I hadn't gotten the new ones yet. My 151g destroyer (older one) is getting to be a nice distance disc with a consistent flip, so it's going into my calm/downwind distance driver slot.

If anyone wants to come join me for some field practice (for distance/form practice), just pm me and we'll head out. I normally practice at the UL Shelby campus near Hurstbourne and Shelbyville Rds.
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Are you going to IQ for leagues tonight? I could get there a bit early, but driving out to Shelby and then back to IQ in my POS car is something I'd rather not do.

Quote Originally Posted by djswim View Post
    Are you going to IQ for leagues tonight? I could get there a bit early, but driving out to Shelby and then back to IQ in my POS car is something I'd rather not do.
    Shelby as in Shelbyville.
    BANG CHAINS

No, unfortunately I can't do it tonight. I played out there earlier when I had some time. I may be able to practice tomorrow AM or over the weekend. If anyone wants to, just pm me and we'll work something out.

When I first started back after about a year off, I could barely reach 300'. I've remembered some of my form and am finally really starting to get them out there again. In fact, I remembered a small thing Sunday that allows for bigger D. Just remember that big D is easier than you think. It's ALL about form and timing. Nothing more than that. Watch Schusterick and Jesper Lundmark. Both have great forms and you can really see what they do.
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Also,

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    I was getting out to 475'
    I'm absurdly jealous of you. I'm still trying to get back up to 300'

Thread Information