Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Official 2012 CVO Thread

I thought for being a b-tier the ams weekend was awesome. It ran smooth, the sexy crystal plastic was amazing and different, who doesn't like umbrellas, my jar opener is saaweeeet (unfortunately didn't get the pickles to use it on) all these things were nice. Only minor complaint is the shirt, they were nice shirts but I typically don't like a guys face on my chest, seriously I think it's kind of wierd to have another man's face right over your heart.

LDGC Public Relations

I also think it would be a great idea to set up a debriefing of the CVO - great chance for those in the club to socialize and get some food and drink together - Needs to be done ASAP

ASAP agree as for the posts getting deleted it is still a mystery I talked to Judge about it and Neither of us can find it. Also we can't remember if it was on this thread or facebook the details are just gone.

http://m.facebook.com/story.php?stor...34393489966370

Is this what you guys are talking about? Its the only thing I ever saw that list what's left and it never went anywhere.
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmcc View Post
    ASAP agree as for the posts getting deleted it is still a mystery I talked to Judge about it and Neither of us can find it. Also we can't remember if it was on this thread or facebook the details are just gone.
    I'm looking into this as well. I still haven't found anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    http://m.facebook.com/story.php?stor...34393489966370

Is this what you guys are talking about? Its the only thing I ever saw that list what's left and it never went anywhere.
    Ross FTW

AAAAHA we found it Sweeet It was on facebook not in this post SORRY about the confusion just glad to have that mystery solved. Just to let everyone know I was upset because I thought it was here and yes there was another post of mine that did get erased but that person is no longer in control.Just want to say sorry again glad it wasn't anything sinister like deleting harmless posts.
    Last edited by jamesmcc; 05-23-2012 at 11:35 PM.

Thread Information