Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bag Tags 2012 Kick-off

LDGC Public Relations

#1 bag tag will be up for grabs at the Charlie Vettiner Singles League Night - Tuesday 6pm

come win #1, win some money and/or prizes, and come get a PDGA rated round at Charlie Vettiner

Soooooo.... I had a brain fart and left the tournament yesterday w/o getting my tag. When/where can I pick it up?

Also, are there rules on who/how to challenge etc...? I'm a newbie to this so I don't want to screw anything up.

Quote Originally Posted by djswim View Post
    Soooooo.... I had a brain fart and left the tournament yesterday w/o getting my tag. When/where can I pick it up?

Also, are there rules on who/how to challenge etc...? I'm a newbie to this so I don't want to screw anything up.
    I will probably be at leagues on wednesday and thursday and maybe on tuesday. I have your tag. Also, we will put the rules up soon. Basically, you can take your tag and challenge anyone with another tag. At leagues and tournament you can also put your tag into a large pool for $1 and then the tags will be given based on score (it could be handicapped or straight score like severin). All money gained will go towards an end of the year bag tag tourney.

Thanks again for doing this guys!
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

Cool, I may be able to make it out tmrw but I'm not sure yet. I'm out of town for the rest of the week after that (or at least I hope I will be... I'll know in a few hours depending on how this presentation goes). Worst case scenario I can probably swing by to pick up my tag, even if I can't play leagues tomorrow.

We know you have one even if you can't get it here soon. We can continue to hold it for you until we see you, no problem.
    "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

Thread Information