2012 Evansville Open
A PDGA Sanctioned B–Tier Event
Woodmere DGC/Mesker Park DGC/Atkinson Park DGC
June 30th - July 1st - 3 Rounds of 18 + Final 9 for Pro Division
Check in 8:00–8:45 ~ Players Meeting 9:00 at Mesker Park Shelter 15 (Near Hole 5's Tee Pad)
All Men's Open Divisions ~ $70
All Men's Advanced Divisions ~ $40
Men's Intermediate and Men's Recreational ~ $35
All Women's Divisions ~ $35
Vibram Open Qualifying ~ $10 per player (Optional)
~See bottom of post for detailed information.
~First 100 Amateur Players Guaranteed Players Pack
~Additional Divisions added with at least 4 players
~Non–PDGA Members add $10
Online Registration Opens April 16, 2012 at 7:00 P.M. at http://www.onetimediscgolf.com
For More Information Contact
Job Wilson - 812-217-0384 - firstname.lastname@example.org
2012 Vibram Open
How a player qualifies:
1. All players that play the same course(s) the same number of times as the MPO division, are
eligible to compete for the spots.
2. All players competing for the VOQ spots must opt-in by paying $10 (above any tournament
a. This payment must be made prior to the start of the tournament to the event TD.
3. Ties shall be broken by hot final round.
4. Players that are registered and/or have reserved spots at the Vibram Open may not compete
for the two qualifier spots. This list, updated weekly, can be found at maplehillopen.com
5. The qualified players will have two weeks to complete their registration.
a. If, after two weeks, one or both of the qualified players has not registered, their spot is
transferred to the next player(s) who will have one more week (a total of 21 days after
the tournament) to complete their registration.