Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Scores SL 2012

Default 9/20

To all those that are regular attendees this year IF no one hits an ace in next two weeks you do not want to miss a special give a way night at thursday leagues if you are not a regular and want to participate it will cost you an additional 5 dollars. Leagues will still be the same price the 5 is for the bonus to thank all those who have been here all season. Oct 11 is when this takes place and is the last SL league of the season

Robby/Kris 50
    James/ Jim 52
    Daniel/ Judge 54
    Will/ Damien 55
    Last edited by martin; 09-21-2012 at 10:37 AM.

LDGC Public Relations

Singles Leagues Results from June - August

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/95774/1372589099

Ok Folks we got this week and one more I will be running doubles both nights so come out and play the SL league the last two nights of the season @ 6pm.

Default 10/4

Scores From Last night!! New Course record and only 1 week to go!!! Come out next week for A/A and B/B Doubles on a shortened course (due to lack of daylight) And added Cash to both sides!! remember if you just come out tonight and want to get into the extra cash option itll be 5 Dollars more

Adam E/ Kris 47
    James/Rollin 48
    Martin/Judge 51
    Robby/Jim 52
    Marcus/ mully 59

I don't care if was done as mully man, after 200+ attempts I got my first 3 on #11.
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

Good round adam...in my first full year its nice to have a course record under my belt and to beat James for it makes it that much mo better

Ok so tomorrow is the LAST SL league of the season!!! We will be playing modified A/A and B/B Doubles 13 holes 1-7 and 13-18 there will be 75 guaranteed added to both pools how much per place will be determined by number of teams per pool!! Dont forget if you are not a regular you can throw in an extra 5 which will increase the payout pot that much more!! We will be starting @ 6 sharp to get it all in before dark. Thanks for the great season!!

Quote Originally Posted by krisd1124 View Post
    Good round adam...in my first full year its nice to have a course record under my belt and to beat James for it makes it that much mo better
    You too Kris, you were canning putts left and right and you had lots of great drives. That gave me a lot of confidence to go for it on a lot of the holes knowing that you're drive is in a good position.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Thread Information