Thread: Disc Golf Leagues In KY?

Default Disc Golf Leagues In KY?

Hey Kentucky,

I'm Jake, and I'm the Team Captain for Team Gotta Go Gotta Throw and am the North Zone Coordinator for the Minnesota Frisbee Association. My buddy (Ben P. - MFA Vice Pres.) and I are heading out this Friday for a little tour time and are heading through KY. I am curious as to what leagues are going on in the state, and if there is a link where everything is posted? I did find the one on your site, however it only showed winter leagues on the weekends..? Does anyone have leagues they host during the week? We are definitely interested in hitting some up in your area, so any info you could send our way would be very helpful.

A fun note: We will be travling with a bunch of new Innova Blizzard Apes which are for sale. You can not buy them in the stores for at least another month. These are a hot item and are going fast.

Thank you for the help and hopefully we'll see you soon.

Jake B.

What are the dates you'll be coming through ?

Right now the winter leagues are the only " league " going on till end of this month BUT starting in April we will have one every Tuesday at C.V, Wednesday at I.Q. & Thursday at S.L.
    Last edited by Mike_D; 03-05-2012 at 08:55 AM.
    PDGA # 50 7 25 currently rated 858

Thank you Mike for the hasty reply. We will be heading out Friday ( March 9th) morning. So, we'll be in KY the 10th or 11th depending on where we stop and what we play. I see you have a league on Sundays. What is the format for that? Singles? Doubles? Handicap? Bring your own partner? Random Draw?

LDGC Public Relations

Sunday 2pm random pro/am dubs

Quote Originally Posted by GGGTCaptian View Post
    Thank you Mike for the hasty reply. We will be heading out Friday ( March 9th) morning. So, we'll be in KY the 10th or 11th depending on where we stop and what we play. I see you have a league on Sundays. What is the format for that? Singles? Doubles? Handicap? Bring your own partner? Random Draw?
    Leagues will be at Severin Lang in Georgetown, IN inside the Garry Cavan park 3-11-12 with a 2pm tee off ( great course )
    http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=4276

PRO / AM dubs luck of the draw $6.oo to play $1.oo if interested in ace pool currently at $158.oo +

Hope to see you out
    PDGA # 50 7 25 currently rated 858

We also have a league starting at Charlie Vettiner March 13 at 6 pm, which will be Pro/Am luck of the draw. I'm rearing to get this going (gives me an excuse to play an extra night of the week ).

Excellent, looks like we're going to try and hit both the league on tuesday and today. We'll see you this afternoon

Thread Information