Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So much thanks

Wait, 40' farther on #3? Is it across the little foot bridge near the road?
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    Sounds fun. #3 sounds like it would be quite a bit harder. It isn't the easiest hole as it is. I really wish I could get out there and to BT. I'm hoping I feel good enough to really try out the blizzard discs on #15 at SL and #19 at BT...
    Only problem with Buffalo Trace right now is that we're in that part of the season where the #7 fairway is under water. It's a pain, as it's about the spot where most people land (and even those who do clear the water have to find a way around it to get to the rest of the hole.) I don't know if there's a way to rectify that problem or not, as there isn't really a way to drain that water to get it into the pond. The only solution I can think of off the top of my head would be if they'd take that low-lying spot between #6's basket and #7's teepad and just dig it out to make it another, smaller pond.
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

LDGC Public Relations

5 days, 10 golfers, 70 volunteer hrs - thank you everyone we are nearly seviren lang 3.0
    thanks t shawn, larry, bobby, terry, jim, and marcus for a huge work day today
    Greens for the new 3 pins ate cleaned up

Photos on facebook, ill link them here soon, less someone can beat me to it

Sunday at winter league, come check out the new layout, the gate is open, and we will be meeting up by the pavilion/play ground at the top of the park

Thread Information