Thread: Big day for Charlestown DG on Monday 3/5 @ 6:30 p.m. BE THERE IF YOU CAN! :)

Default Charlestown update 4/2/12...

Good evening everybody! Just wanted to let you know that tonight's town council meeting went very well. So much so that they want me to return to provide even more detailed information than tonight's overview of the project. I will provide more as able; and advice the date/time of any other public forum. Throw First, Putt Last! Roger

For those attending the address is as follows:

Charlestown City Hall
    304 Main Cross Street
    Charlestown, IN 47111

Hope to see you there! Roger/EddieBTrue
    Last edited by EddieBTrue; 04-02-2012 at 10:13 PM.

LDGC Public Relations

ill be there

Too bad you couldn't have gotten discs with something Charlestown related stamped on it to present to them----any kind of gimmick might just help.
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

Hope everything is still ok up there...We just missed the bullet that you guys took.
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Buffalo Chip

If anyone wants to go from my hood I'll pitch in for gas or buy some food if I can catch a ride. Thanks for all the hard work Roger and all that's helping our beloved sport expand.

I'll be there

Actually Adam and I discussed this very thing the other day; and although we don't have anything stamped exclusive to C-town, we still CAN provide them with stamped LDGC (or ADGC stuff for that matter should they wish to donate) items. The main question now is whether or not the 'mood' will be appropriate sans what just occurred in neighboring Henryville. I will contact the Mayor's office early Monday to verify whether or not that nights meeting will still be on the agenda in lieu of recent events.

BTW, if we had 20 people show up to support the sport it would say volumes! Roger

BTW, I will be going straight from work (UPS at the airport); so I can fit a couple of people into my truck if you wish to attend. Roger

Quote Originally Posted by EddieBTrue View Post
    Actually Adam and I discussed this very thing the other day; and although we don't have anything stamped exclusive to C-town, we still CAN provide them with stamped LDGC (or ADGC stuff for that matter should they wish to donate) items. The main question now is whether or not the 'mood' will be appropriate sans what just occurred in neighboring Henryville. I will contact the Mayor's office early Monday to verify whether or not that nights meeting will still be on the agenda in lieu of recent events.

BTW, if we had 20 people show up to support the sport it would say volumes! Roger
    It was a mess. My step-daughter was on the way home from Ball St. for spring break and pulled over to sit beneath an overpass around the 26-mile marker while everything was hitting Henryville, which is only at the 19-mile marker (and this is a kid who's mortified of a thunderstorm.)
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

Please know that tonights scheduled presentation has been postponed till Monday April 2nd due to the extreme weather over the weekend. Hope to were you April 2nd! Roger

Thread Information