Hybrid View

Default 2012 Lexington Ice Bowl--February 18th

2012 LEXINGTON ICE BOWL
    DISC GOLF TOURNAMENT
    A PDGA Sanctioned C-Tier Event
    Veterans/Shillito DGC
    In Lexington Kentucky
    Saturday February 18th

• All PDGA Divisions Offered (must have 3 people to have division)
    • Registration 8:00 – 8:45 AM Veterans Park; Player’s Meeting @ 9:00 AM; Shotgun Start @ 9:30 AM.
    • Field is limited to the first 90 players.
    • Cost – Open ($40), Advanced ($30), Intermediate, Recreational and Novice ($25), Women and Juniors 19 and below ($15 ).

In addition, all non-PDGA members (except Juniors......) The $10 non PDGA member fee will be waived for this tournament!!!

• Players Packs for the first 35 participants!
    • Format: 1 round of 18 at Veterans Park and 1 round of 18 at Shillito Park with one-hour break between rounds.

Proceeds from this event will be donated to the God’s Pantry FOOD BANK program of Fayette County.

Questions: Contact Drew at 859-492-2286 or at the1seeburg@windstream.net

Register Online here;

http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qstore ... 1324559987

howdy lexington peeps. I signed up yesterday but haven't seen any update on pdga site. Just wanted to make sure I was one of the first 35. Thanks, Billy Serapiglia #28730
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

I get the sign ups in batches. I just haven't gotten the latest one yet. They basically send me updates when convenient I suppose. I'll get you up ASAP Billy.

Drew

Just did the same. Signed up online. Hope I sneak in for players pack.
    Thanks

You definitly have a players pack and you definitly qualify for the Early Bird CTP.

Oh yea forgot to mention the Early Bird CTP.
    If you get registered/pay by February 11th your eligible for the Early Bird CTP.

This year its an Innova Christmas Sparkle Champ Leopard, a Hydroflask, a Zippo Handwarmer and a handful of discs. This is what we have so far and more items are getting added.

We decided to raise the cap of the event due to the overwhelming amount of people wanting to register. This means that we will also be splitting the field between Veterans and Shillito. Everyone is still required to be at Veterans Park in the AM. You must check in During the Players meeting we will finalize the boards and half the field will go with Jerry Dobbins over to Shillito. We will do our best to make sure everyone gets to where they will need to be.

Any idea on what divisions will be playing together?

Its still TBD
    As of now its MPO/MPM/MA1/MA2 on one course and MM1/MG1/MA3/MA4/Juniors on the other.

I'm not going to say what course is which because I don't want people skating out early. We need people to help car pool. Plus I won't have final numbers till end of registration. I may or may not have to change around the pools as we have alot of Pros and Intermediates.

We'll be doing out best to deal with the huge amount of registrations day of and we'll have the course assignments set during the players meeting.

Drew please put me in Open not masters.

Thread Information