Thread: Lost at Seviren

Default Lost at Seviren

I lost my Glo Wraith on #11 at Seviren Lang yesterday. It hit a tree on the right side of the fairway and careened somewhere farther right---I'd assume near all the downed limbs, but I was in a bit of a hurry and couldn't find it.
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

I will be practicing at Severin for the Resolution bowl so I will keep a weather-eye out. Btw, I the guy whose Blue Champ Eagle you found at Buff on hole 4. I am thinking about a time next week to go to severin and I will be passing right through Corydon, when would be a good time for you to me up at the wally-world so I can re-unite with mt long-lost friend?

Just call me whenever you're going to be in Corydon/Harrison County and I'll see where I am. I travel all over the county for work so there's always a good chance I'll be out and able to catch you.

It may even be a day I've snuck over there to play a round myself. If I can I'll meet you somewhere other than Corydon---that's out of your way if you're going to Seviren from Salem. You'd be better off turning left at New Salisbury and going through Georgetown (pay attention to the speed limit in Georgetown, though, it's a speed trap.) There's even a shortcut to get to the park if you're coming from Georgetown--from highway 64 turn right over the train tracks past the county garage (it should be pretty much across the street from the bank and Jacobi's,) turn right on Yenowine Road, go to the 4-way stop and turn right on Corydon Ridge Road.

Thread Information