Thread: Selling: In-Step Basket

Hybrid View

Default Selling: In-Step Basket

I bought an Innova DISCatcher Sport basket earlier this year, so I'm looking to sell my In-Step basket. Some of the chains have rust, one set of the chains is rusted top to bottom. I do not have any pics available, but if you are interested, and want to see a pic, then I can have one for you later tonight or tomorrow.

Asking $50.

Thanks...

Looks interesting. I have been looking for a basket for a while. Does the basket have enough weight not to tip over?

Those baskets are very serviceable. They will not tip. The chains are spaced kinda far apart, but you know a good throw when you have one. Besides, it is not that difficult to add an inner set of chains
    Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new..........Albert Einstein

Sorry for the delay, have not been near a computer for a while!...yes, the basket is sturdy enough to stay up, even in strong winds. I used it for a while, but decided to upgrade to the DISCatcher Sport this year, and i don't need 2 baskets. As John stated, the chain outer diameter is a bit wider than a standard basket, and the spacing of the chains is wider too, so discs definitely blow through the chains more than your Mach or DISCatchers at the local courses. A second set of chains could be added very easily though.

Basket is SOLD.

Thread Information