Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Otter Creek Disc Golf Expanding?

Jeremy, I know there have been a few polls already now, and I don't know what drawings you plan on submitting, but might I recommend a poll asking whether people would enjoy the extra nine between 14 and 15 or the extra nine after hole 18. My personal vote would be for the extra nine after 18.
    "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

My feelings are you should poll that PLUS have a meeting amongst fellow disc golfers to yay or nay what course designs you should submit.

Take it from me a BMX / skateboard park designer you want to be sure with the locals that will be using the course before submitting your design. plus always give them a couple options of designs. this will help in at least getting something.
    PDGA # 50 7 25 currently rated 858

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Jeremy, I know there have been a few polls already now, and I don't know what drawings you plan on submitting, but might I recommend a poll asking whether people would enjoy the extra nine between 14 and 15 or the extra nine after hole 18. My personal vote would be for the extra nine after 18.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    My feelings are you should poll that PLUS have a meeting amongst fellow disc golfers to yay or nay what course designs you should submit.

Take it from me a BMX / skateboard park designer you want to be sure with the locals that will be using the course before submitting your design. plus always give them a couple options of designs. this will help in at least getting something.
    I've offered many ideas to the manager including holes 19-27, nine holes between 14 and 15, and a new 18 hole course. He's requested a drawing, specifically, of 19-27. This means to me that they've considered all of our ideas and have narrowed it down to wanting those holes.

I will be polling the locals here about the final details of the design. We have a basic layout but we'll make it perfect by taking in a lot of opinions.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    I've offered many ideas to the manager including holes 19-27, nine holes between 14 and 15, and a new 18 hole course. He's requested a drawing, specifically, of 19-27. This means to me that they've considered all of our ideas and have narrowed it down to wanting those holes.

I will be polling the locals here about the final details of the design. We have a basic layout but we'll make it perfect by taking in a lot of opinions.
    Sounds great Jeremy. I liked those extra holes during the fall open and hopefully they can be made permanent.

LDGC Public Relations

That's great

I'm proud to be the single vote for adding those extra 9

Maybe a new 18 in the future to compliment the 27

What's the latest news on this ?
    PDGA # 50 7 25 currently rated 858

Thread Information