Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Course Open

The basket on 13 has not yet (as of Thursday) been replaced. They are finished with the ground work on that hole and it was seeded this week. It shouldn't be too long before the basket is back. The rest of the course is in great shape. They have done a fine job mowing so far. The water is still being kept down and the park told me it will continue to be down after the construction work is done because it will be spawning season.
    There are 25-30 new trees on holes 4-6 and a few more new ones on holes 14 and 17. These trees are 8'-15' tall already. As they mature those holes will be much tougher.

PM sent
    Last edited by John; 06-08-2012 at 06:38 AM.
    Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new..........Albert Einstein

THANKS JOHN

Been almost 2 years since i been there. Can't wait for the show & a round of D.G.
    PDGA # 50 7 25 currently rated 858

Gonna be passing through etown tomorrow and would like to play freeman. Any been there in a while, playable, etc?
    Thanks to my sponsor

Landscaping and Pressure Washing

It's all good. I thing hole 13s basket is back up. If not that's the only hole closed
    PDGA # 50 7 25 currently rated 858

13's basket is still not up. Most people are playing to the trunk of the second deciduous tree on the left. That is about 20'short of where the basket was.
    The water is still down.
    They have added about 30 trees to holes 4-6.
    The woods line to the left of the gap on hole 6 has been completely cleared of all the under-brush. I'm not sure I like that as it makes that hole currently in the longest posistion much easier.
    Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new..........Albert Einstein

LDGC Public Relations

Played freeman today....wow, this is one of the best regional courses we have...first time I've been there since the last freeman open, couple years, new trees, rough cut out, awesome course, can't wait to go back

Also threw at otter in prep for fling a thing...aced 12 with a condor...first ever otter ace and first condor ace...course looks great and it looks like the temp holes doll are flagged as well

Thread Information