Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Resolution Bowl 2012

two rounds is out because of daylight the bag tag proved that enough to me to change it there may be a final 9 for all divisions

Final nine would be cool. But with a shotgun start this time.

Quote Originally Posted by xTOMMYxIRISHx View Post
    I think two rounds would be better since one round may stop people who have to drive awhile from coming.
    Tommy, playing only one round will be what keeps me from coming. I don't mind waking up earlier and it's a two hour drive for me AND I'm an hour behind, and I lose an hour. But a one round "tournament"? Come on guys, Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Are the days going to be shorter in 2012 than 2011? It seems like we played two rounds last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Burke View Post
    Are the days going to be shorter in 2012 than 2011? It seems like we played two rounds last year.
    No Will it was one round your thinking of the CVO fundraiser or something like that. Stop being an idiot! Sorry I got confused.

Quote Originally Posted by jobwilson82 View Post
    Tommy, playing only one round will be what keeps me from coming. I don't mind waking up earlier and it's a two hour drive for me AND I'm an hour behind, and I lose an hour. But a one round "tournament"? Come on guys, Zzzzzzzzzzzz
    The thought behind the tourney is it's New Year's Day so many people will be out celebrating the night before. That's why the late start and one round, rather than early start and two. You can always come party in Louisville on New Year's Eve and crash at someone's place.
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

No Will it was one round your thinking of the CVO fundraiser or something like that. Stop being an idiot! Sorry I got confused.
    Yeah, that guy is a moron!
    All I need is some tasty waves and a cool buzz and I'm all right.

I backhand as a hobby, I putt to pay the bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    The thought behind the tourney is it's New Year's Day so many people will be out celebrating the night before. That's why the late start and one round, rather than early start and two. You can always come party in Louisville on New Year's Eve and crash at someone's place.
    Nah, I'm supposed to go to a wedding New Years Eve night. How selfish of a couple is it to plan a wedding on New Years Eve?

We did play two rounds last year...some of us. The tournament was one round but several of us (you included, after you called to find out Jen was still asleep,) played a round of doubles.
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

ok its official i have decided that all divisions will have a final 9 if there are at least 4 people in that division

Thread Information