Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New course in eminence, ky

This thread gets the Mike D Stamp of Disapproval.

Adam is right Nov 19 they have mixed doubles (co-ed). 15 entrance fee. winning couple gets two turkeys.

Oh and keep this in mind... two beginners and one non player(until now) designed this course. No pros involved. nobody with a big name. just some locals who wanted a course close to home. they did a great job raising 5000 dollars in a short period of time. The main designer didn't even move to the area until 2010 then spent 9 months in a development class. After the class is when the plans and money were finally decided on. This course took less than 1 year from "hey lets build a course" to "lets go play". Great job done by New Castle Christian Minister, Tommy Lanham.

i think Nick should do something like a "like" button for the site, so you can like some ones post or dislike some ones post...because I really like job's last response haha
    I leave it all to the flying Pig....
    Dave Bustetter

Quote Originally Posted by noLowPuttsDave View Post
    i think Nick should do something like a "like" button for the site, so you can like some ones post or dislike some ones post...because I really like job's last response haha
    Just send me discs. I'm putting together an eBay lot of discs with all profits going towards a hole sponsor at the new course in Evansville. We really only lack like four holes and we can buy the baskets and start setting the pads!

I already have upwards of 25 discs, including a donation from Avery Jenkins!

Thread Information