Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: END OF THE SEASON BAG TAG TOURNEY - DECEMBER 3rd

Buffalo Chip

I want to go ahead and thank Martin for running this once again this year and all the hard work hes done.
    Sorry for the UK fans that will want to stay home and watch their team play a ranked team once again this year.

LDGC Public Relations

Thanks Shawn

Saturday is looking to be as beautiful as the week can offer

heads up going to indiana - two options

I65 to I265 west to I64 west - all highway fairly quick - figure around a 30 minute drive

or you can try the shortcut where you cut through Clarksville and pop out on Spring Street through New Albany and get on I64 west - this route offers the best chance to get lost but can often avoid alot of traffic

I doubt the traffic will be that bad on Saturday morning -but pending other traffic issues always good to know of a second route

For those who choose the UK game over golf - have fun hope they win for you - just remember in this day and age you can always DVR

You got a better chance winning $$$$ in this then the lotto. some come on out & have some fun.

the forecast as of Hump day / 3 days out http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdet...dayNum=3&&%22=
    PDGA # 50 7 25 currently rated 858

Buffalo Chip

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Thanks Shawn

Saturday is looking to be as beautiful as the week can offer

heads up going to indiana - two options

I65 to I265 west to I64 west - all highway fairly quick - figure around a 30 minute drive

or you can try the shortcut where you cut through Clarksville and pop out on Spring Street through New Albany and get on I64 west - this route offers the best chance to get lost but can often avoid alot of traffic

I doubt the traffic will be that bad on Saturday morning -but pending other traffic issues always good to know of a second route
    once you cross John.F.Kennedy Memorial Bridge. first new albany exit Brownstation Way through old clarksville and turns into Spring St which takes you all the way down to 64w not that easy to get lost. mainly best way to go if I65N is congested during rush hour. almost same amount of time either or so come on over to the sunny side of Louisville for the big finale. The Final 9 is a sweet layout something you dont get a chance at any other time of year.
    Last edited by G1nked; 11-30-2011 at 06:12 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by G1nked View Post
    The Final 9 is a sweet layout something you dont get a chance at any other time of year.
    Do we get to see this layout in any way shape or form before making the cut to the final ?

Quote Originally Posted by G1nked View Post
    I want to go ahead and thank Martin for running this once again this year and all the hard work hes done.
    Sorry for the UK fans that will want to stay home and watch their team play a ranked team once again this year.
    Is this supposed to be a knock? Only from a guy from Indiana funny how UK will go to your house to play but the hoosiers are afraid to come to Rupp.
    I am really excited to play the format sounds like fun and it's new to me as I have never played skins. Is there any cost for the final or just show up with your tag. I only ask because I dont carry cash and want to bring the rights amount.

Quote Originally Posted by jworley View Post
    I am really excited to play the format sounds like fun and it's new to me as I have never played skins. Is there any cost for the final or just show up with your tag. I only ask because I dont carry cash and want to bring the rights amount.
    It is not really skins because no points carry over if a hole is tied. You only get one point for winning the hole no matter how many holes were tied before it. Also, I think the cost to play is just your bag tag.

LDGC Public Relations

Mike d - the final 9 layout will be available Saturday morning, I will have maps and distances
    Also the long and short teepads will be marked during practice and first round
    Jeff - no cost to play, your tag is your ticket
    Players - don't forget your tag, no tag no play - a new tag is $30
    Last edited by martin; 12-01-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Am I the only one that thinks its funny that the Louisville bag tag season ending event is not being held in Louisville?
    All I need is some tasty waves and a cool buzz and I'm all right.

I backhand as a hobby, I putt to pay the bills.

Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks its funny that the Louisville bag tag season ending event is not being held in Louisville?
    I don't think it matters. I think of LDGC as a Kentuckiana club. in all honestly we are all here for the same reason to play & enjoy disc golf

Thread Information