Open Men 25$
    Open Women 25$
    Open Masters/Grandmasters 25$
    Advanced 20$
    Advanced Masters/Grandmasters 20$
    Intermediate 15$
    Recreational 15$

Information
    Signups can be done the day of the event, at Derby City Discs©, or via paypal at pluto0808@yahoo.com. If paying online please include name and division info. You may not change divisions once you have started. *The Bagger Clause – The Tournament Director will use his/her discretion to prevent sandbagging. 50% payout for all divisions. Cash prizes for all open divisions. 50% payout in all open divisions will follow each event in addition to money added to the series payout to be dispersed at the last event based on point standings. , all other divisions will receive credit towards discs to be dispersed at the last event. First, Second and Third place in each amateur division at each event will receive a trophy disc specific to the course played that day. The price listed is the cost per event, i.e. 4 recreational events would cost 15$ x (number of events players).

Schedule
    Aug 14 Jim Ashton’s home course
    Sept 25 Charlie Vettiner
    Oct 8 Otter Creek
    Nov 19 Iroquois

Tee time for each tournament will be 10:00 AM with a 9:30 AM players meeting at hole 1 for each course. Each tournament will consist of two rounds with a 1 hour break from the time the last card is turned in. Optional 2$ ace fund for each tournament. If no ace is hit a ctp throw off is held for half of the ace fund and the other half carries over to the next tournament.

Point System
    An individual’s best 3 of 4 finishes will count towards their total score dropping your worst finish. Points will be awarded based on the number of people in your division. For example, if 10 people are present in one division first place will receive 10 points plus a 1 point bonus for 1st place. Second place will receive 9 points, 3rd place will receive 8 points, etc. At the end of the Series if an individual has participated in all 4 events he/she will receive 4 bonus points. Failure to play in an event will result in a 0 for that event.

I'd just like to say thanks to Jim for letting us use his course. This was the first time for me playing there, and I know it was a first for others as well. It's a great course and I definitely had a good time today. Thanks again.
    "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

THE LOUISVILLE CLASSIC 4 xTOMMYxIRISHx's Avatar

This is cool because it's the SSI in Louisville and I hope to be able to play the last two events...

LDGC Public Relations

what were the hot scores?

Scott Payne and Jeremy Smith both shot 49's. Scott did it round 1 and Jeremy did it round 2. Scott also hit a big ace on 8. At least I'm pretty sure it was 8. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong. And also, Jim deserves alot of credit and thanks for this to happened. We all thank you for the hard work you did on the course. I also think we in the community need to do more to help Jim maintain the course so he doesn't have to do all the hard work.

THE LOUISVILLE CLASSIC 4 xTOMMYxIRISHx's Avatar

Jim is the man! He has a course and a proto star tattoo.

Thread Information