Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60

Thread: 3rd Annual Patoka Lake Marina Open

      
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Thanks Adam, if not no biggie. I was going to get with you about a logo so we can give you a hole sponsorship regardless.

    Also, let me know if you need any help with Louisville or the Masters Cup next year. I'll throw on my volunteer hat to see some of the best "older folks" play. I can throw some money towards the aspercreme and metamucil players packs

    Hope the wedding went well, it was nice for us and our ladies to meet up unexpectantly at the NABC and have a good friendly conversation. Congrats again.
    Last edited by scottyb; 08-10-2011 at 08:29 PM.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xTOMMYxIRISHx View Post
    I'm with you Adam on that and Team Honey Badger will also be sending $50 over.
    And we appreciate Team Toney Badger(s) support!!! This isn't a cult is it, or an anti-government organization is it? hahaha

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Albany, IN
    Posts
    319

    Default

    you dont wanna know . . . . . . . . . . . .

    lol

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    956

    Default

    I would like to see the club sponsor a hole at this tournament.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    valley station
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Thanks Scotty.

  6. #16
    The Charlie Vettiner Open TommyB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    326

    Default

    No Scotty just a few disc golfers who want to be active and help the best they can.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xTOMMYxIRISHx View Post
    No Scotty just a few disc golfers who want to be active and help the best they can.
    I know I was just playing, I'm curious to see the logo though

  8. #18
    Senior Member Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Albany, IN
    Posts
    1,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Thanks Adam, if not no biggie. I was going to get with you about a logo so we can give you a hole sponsorship regardless.

    Also, let me know if you need any help with Louisville or the Masters Cup next year. I'll throw on my volunteer hat to see some of the best "older folks" play. I can throw some money towards the aspercreme and metamucil players packs

    Hope the wedding went well, it was nice for us and our ladies to meet up unexpectantly at the NABC and have a good friendly conversation. Congrats again.
    I know we're going to need lots of help with the Masters next year and I really appreciate the offer. Courses are still being discussed, Seviren will definitely be used and it's not out of the question Dave will want to use English. It is the top rated course in the state of Indiana.

    You should let us know next time you'll be in town and maybe we can meet up again. The wedding was fantastic, beautiful day and everything went great!
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

  9. #19

    Default

    Scott, if you would put me down for pro master. Jim Ashton #11850 Thanks

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    336

    Default

    I have always wanted to see Old English used for a big tournament with great players. I'll help out any I can since I love close as well as I could string in some volunteers to help. Glad to hear the wedding went great!

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I know we're going to need lots of help with the Masters next year and I really appreciate the offer. Courses are still being discussed, Seviren will definitely be used and it's not out of the question Dave will want to use English. It is the top rated course in the state of Indiana.

    You should let us know next time you'll be in town and maybe we can meet up again. The wedding was fantastic, beautiful day and everything went great!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •