Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Annual Patoka Lake Marina Open

Thanks Adam, if not no biggie. I was going to get with you about a logo so we can give you a hole sponsorship regardless.

Also, let me know if you need any help with Louisville or the Masters Cup next year. I'll throw on my volunteer hat to see some of the best "older folks" play. I can throw some money towards the aspercreme and metamucil players packs

Hope the wedding went well, it was nice for us and our ladies to meet up unexpectantly at the NABC and have a good friendly conversation. Congrats again.
    Last edited by scottyb; 08-10-2011 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xTOMMYxIRISHx View Post
    I'm with you Adam on that and Team Honey Badger will also be sending $50 over.
    And we appreciate Team Toney Badger(s) support!!! This isn't a cult is it, or an anti-government organization is it? hahaha

you dont wanna know . . . . . . . . . . . .

lol

I would like to see the club sponsor a hole at this tournament.

Thanks Scotty.

The Charlie Vettiner Open TommyB's Avatar

No Scotty just a few disc golfers who want to be active and help the best they can.

Quote Originally Posted by xTOMMYxIRISHx View Post
    No Scotty just a few disc golfers who want to be active and help the best they can.
    I know I was just playing, I'm curious to see the logo though

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Thanks Adam, if not no biggie. I was going to get with you about a logo so we can give you a hole sponsorship regardless.

Also, let me know if you need any help with Louisville or the Masters Cup next year. I'll throw on my volunteer hat to see some of the best "older folks" play. I can throw some money towards the aspercreme and metamucil players packs

Hope the wedding went well, it was nice for us and our ladies to meet up unexpectantly at the NABC and have a good friendly conversation. Congrats again.
    I know we're going to need lots of help with the Masters next year and I really appreciate the offer. Courses are still being discussed, Seviren will definitely be used and it's not out of the question Dave will want to use English. It is the top rated course in the state of Indiana.

You should let us know next time you'll be in town and maybe we can meet up again. The wedding was fantastic, beautiful day and everything went great!
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Scott, if you would put me down for pro master. Jim Ashton #11850 Thanks

I have always wanted to see Old English used for a big tournament with great players. I'll help out any I can since I love close as well as I could string in some volunteers to help. Glad to hear the wedding went great!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I know we're going to need lots of help with the Masters next year and I really appreciate the offer. Courses are still being discussed, Seviren will definitely be used and it's not out of the question Dave will want to use English. It is the top rated course in the state of Indiana.

You should let us know next time you'll be in town and maybe we can meet up again. The wedding was fantastic, beautiful day and everything went great!

Thread Information