Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Brandenburg Open #20 (Info)

FYI, most of the PDGA is out of the office. It won't be untill next week before you see official results.

FYI, I won't be running disc golf tournaments anymore. If you see my name next to an event...it's a mistake or has yet to be corrected. I'm saying this so that you know that you'll need to direct your gripping at someone else in the future when something doesn't go as you think it should.
    "...a glass can only spill what it contains..."

Jeremy, I'm very sorry to hear this news, but don't blame you in the least. You're one of the most decent, hard-working and conscientious people I've met in my 15 years in this sport. Don't let the whinings of a minority get in the way of how much the majority of us appreciate you. God Bless you buddy and hope to see you out on the course soon.

Jeremy - I haven't been on here in quite a while and don't play much anymore. I was looking for the BBurg scores (couldn't make the date/didn't even know about it until it had past) & found this bs string. I am thankful to have met you and that you got involved in the local disc golf community and began TDing our local events. I hope all is well & that I see you in the near future out chuckin' a few discs!
    Jeff Warner

Buffalo Chip

Yeah this is in no wY shape or form Jeremy's fault the scores have been delayed. I saw Eddie Whelan at BTO and mentioned the scores and he said he had not even gave the scores to Jeremy so since Eddie doesn't get online he didnt realize Jeremy was the TD. Now let's get the pitch forks and torches and head to RTS to seek vengeance.
    For what its worth Jeremy has helped me out more in this sport then any one individual. This is a big hit to the club IMHO

Thanx for the kind words, guys.

The Charlie Vettiner Open TommyB's Avatar

Jeremy,
    If I came off being mad at you I'm sorry but as I said I was just upset at the whole thing. I now see it's not your fault but the TD of the event! If we are good enough to pay right away then we are good enough to see our scores up right away. I was just a bit lost since someone said it was your job and by what I know of you, you get the scores up ASAP. Sorry for coming off the wrong way but people that know me know I have a lot of passion and sometimes I just seem mean. Thanks for all your work!

Quote Originally Posted by xTOMMYxIRISHx View Post
    Jeremy,
    If I came off being mad at you I'm sorry but as I said I was just upset at the whole thing. I now see it's not your fault but the TD of the event! If we are good enough to pay right away then we are good enough to see our scores up right away. I was just a bit lost since someone said it was your job and by what I know of you, you get the scores up ASAP. Sorry for coming off the wrong way but people that know me know I have a lot of passion and sometimes I just seem mean. Thanks for all your work!
    Thanx, Tommy! I appriciate you taking the time to say that.

Quick question Jeremy, are you still going to be the State Coordinator with all of your other goings on?
    All I need is some tasty waves and a cool buzz and I'm all right.

I backhand as a hobby, I putt to pay the bills.

Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    Quick question Jeremy, are you still going to be the State Coordinator with all of your other goings on?
    I am. It's the only thing I really have time for that's DG related right now.

Brandenburg's "Unofficial Results" are up. It's in the PDGA's hands now:

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/73058

Thread Information