Thread: Treasurer

Default Treasurer

Nate has been the club treasurer for a number of years now, but has decided to step down. He's a busy guy now with a wife and twin boys at home, plus his workload at his second job has increased dramatically since last year. We thank you your all your effort running tournaments, leagues and acting as the club treasurer. We wish you the best and hope to see you back on the course again soon!

I'd like to welcome Judge Blevins as the new club treasurer. A number of you already know Judge as he helps me run the Tuesday league at Seviren. For those who don't, he started playing quite a while ago but an injury sidelined him for a few years. Thankfully he's doing better than ever now and started playing again about a year ago. He has already set up a bank account for the club and is very much on top of our finances. Thank you so much for taking on this job!
    Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves. Carl Sagan

Well said Adam!
    Orc / Vision / Predator / Teebird / TL / Condor / Roc / Stingray / Voodoo

I salute anyone who steps up and offers his time and efforts to help in our quest to grow the sport we love. Thanks Judge, your work is greatly appreciated.

Thread Information