Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disc Golf Shoes?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by xTOMMYxIRISHx View Post
    Who buys Filas and thinks they will last? Also I think LA SPORTIVA is the best shoe out when it comes to doing anything outside but they are real high price.
    I didn't buy them for DG, I was merely sympathizing with Mark on buying a pair of shoes, and having them fall apart prematurely. I have had my Merrells for a while now, and aside from replacing the insoles, they are rock solid!
    Love the NastyPants, you will!

Favorite Gas: My Own
    Favorite Liquid: High Quality H2O
    Favorite Solid: Plastic

The Charlie Vettiner Open TommyB's Avatar

Ok DG or not we are talking about Filas!

Get the Merrel Moabs. Comfortable and durable. They have the Vibram sole. Vibram is very disc golf friendly. The Vibram sole holds up better than any other sole, esp. on concrete tee pads.
    Other shoes I was lucky to get six months before the sole wore through. My first pair of Moabs lasted almost two years and the par I have now is over a year old. I play 6-10 rounds a week and pivoting on the ball of your right foot with all your weight is really tough on the sole.
    If you dont get the Merrels, at least look for a shoe with the Vibram sole.
    Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new..........Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Get the Merrel Moabs. Comfortable and durable. They have the Vibram sole. Vibram is very disc golf friendly. The Vibram sole holds up better than any other sole, esp. on concrete tee pads.
    Other shoes I was lucky to get six months before the sole wore through. My first pair of Moabs lasted almost two years and the par I have now is over a year old. I play 6-10 rounds a week and pivoting on the ball of your right foot with all your weight is really tough on the sole.
    If you dont get the Merrels, at least look for a shoe with the Vibram sole.
    +1
    Love the NastyPants, you will!

Favorite Gas: My Own
    Favorite Liquid: High Quality H2O
    Favorite Solid: Plastic

Buffalo Chip

http://m.keenfootwear.com/product/FW...regon%20%20PCT
    I got these for caddying for Feldberg last year and they are great for ankle support vibram soles are holding up great and the toe box is very comfortable. I have some 970 gortex new balance I got at zappos in shelbyville for 25 bucks that are just as comfortable but the key I think is I rotate between the two pairs often so they are both in great shape.

I have some Nike running shoes that give me side foot support. (the right side of my right foot and left side of my left foot) I think the side foot support is good with distance driving. I know the guy has already found some shoes, but for anyone else, these run about $50 bucks and I've had them a few months, they are great.

Looking to get a pair of KEENs for Christmas.
    PDGA # 50 7 25 currently rated 858

Thread Information