Thread: Courses in Charlestown

Default Courses in Charlestown

Hello everyone. My wife and I are about to move to Charlestown and I am trying to see what attempts have been made at forming a course in the Charlestown area. I know there are places that would be optimal for a course. One Idea I had would be to put a course at Tunnel Mill Scout Reservation. I have contacted the Boy Scouts of America Office i Louisville to see if that is a possibility. Let me know what you guys know.

Roger has a thread on here about discussions he's had with the mayor to get a 4-plex of courses. He asked us to send letters to the mayor's office. I know I did, and I'm sure some others have as well.
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

To see his most recent update go to "Forums" and click on "General Chat". Scroll down to the thread titled "Another meeting with Charlestown Mayor Hall this week..."
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

I have not had any discussions with the boy scouts camp; however that would certainly be an excellent locale. The overriding question would be whether the general public would have ready access to such a course. Let me know; and I can possibly discuss with Mayor Hall or others. Roger/Eddiebtrue 502 835 3974 (texts welcome!)

Thread Information