Thread: Need a new bag!

Hybrid View

The Charlie Vettiner Open TommyB's Avatar

Default Need a new bag!

Looking to buy a new large bag (used) does anyone have one and if so PM me...Thanks

I don't have anything you can use, but I use a large back pack and i think it is better than most disc golf bags, unless you plan on carrying more than 25 discs.

Buffalo Chip

I have a used large bag that has one flaw one of the loops on the back to hook up quad shocks has came off and needs sewn by a seamstress of someone with more skills than I It is still in great shape it's ready to go for a single shoulder strap and it comes with a detachable putter pouch and a detachable storage pouch big enough for a ton of accessories. This is not a pm but if interested let me know and we can talk price or trade.

Oh it's a phenix bag gray and black tournament bag with the rhino liner bottom
    Last edited by G1nked; 10-09-2011 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Additional info

Tommy, Jeremy cordy has a pretty nice bag for sale. Call me tomorrow if you want info.
    Mark

Acts 4:12

There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by zelevin View Post
    I don't have anything you can use, but I use a large back pack and i think it is better than most disc golf bags, unless you plan on carrying more than 25 discs.
    Quote Originally Posted by G1nked View Post
    I have a used large bag that has one flaw one of the loops on the back to hook up quad shocks has came off and needs sewn by a seamstress of someone with more skills than I It is still in great shape it's ready to go for a single shoulder strap and it comes with a detachable putter pouch and a detachable storage pouch big enough for a ton of accessories. This is not a pm but if interested let me know and we can talk price or trade.

Oh it's a phenix bag gray and black tournament bag with the rhino liner bottom
    Quote Originally Posted by mdwamp View Post
    Tommy, Jeremy cordy has a pretty nice bag for sale. Call me tomorrow if you want info.
    Tommy posted this in May of this year. He already has one and isn't looking...just talked to him today.
    "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

Oops. The was some fine detection skill displayed on my part.
    Mark

Acts 4:12

There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.

Thread Information