Thread: My discs are more well-travelled than I am.

Default My discs are more well-travelled than I am.

Just got a call from a guy who found my white Otter Creek-stamped Star Wraith OB near a creek at Riney-B.

Thing is, I've never been there. Someone found it on what is now #8 at Seviren Lang (it was #12 then,) took it and lost it himself. Good to know he lost it in a tournament and had to take a penalty stroke for it. Karma strikes again!
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

I've had that happen before where I lost a disc on one hole and someone called saying they found it on another hole, but that was just found on a different hole at the same course a few weeks later.
    "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

I sold a disc to a guy, then he apparently lost it and a woman called me from San Francisco to send it to me! (He hadn't taken my name off or put his on.) So, I got to sell it twice!

And no, I had no contact info for the guy who lost it, so I couldn't return it...
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Had one I found with no name, no nothing on it in Mobile, AL. Lost it at Freeman Lake and got a call after it had found its way to Otter Creek. Its funny how the discs grow legs sometimes.
    All I need is some tasty waves and a cool buzz and I'm all right.

I backhand as a hobby, I putt to pay the bills.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusGresham View Post
    Just got a call from a guy who found my white Otter Creek-stamped Star Wraith OB near a creek at Riney-B.

Thing is, I've never been there. Someone found it on what is now #8 at Seviren Lang (it was #12 then,) took it and lost it himself. Good to know he lost it in a tournament and had to take a penalty stroke for it. Karma strikes again!
    Must be something with white Star Wraiths. I lost one at Ohio County and got a call from some guy at BG Technical College. Same story, I hadn't been to BG Tech yet.

Thread Information