Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Evansville Open

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    And I pitty the fool who hasn't stopped at the New Albanian Brewing Company for their deep dish pizza. It's not quite a thick as Gino's in Chicago but it is some of the best pizza I've ever eaten.
    Now that's what I'm talking about! A big ole slice of thick as hell deep dish pizza!!!

I've lived in NY, ate the pizza, its good, but you just can't beat a good Chicago style slice of pie loaded up with tons of meats and cheeses and veggies!
    Love the NastyPants, you will!

Favorite Gas: My Own
    Favorite Liquid: High Quality H2O
    Favorite Solid: Plastic

I don't know much about Chicago or New York pizza, but I do know that for me, it has to have bacon, Jalepeno's, and anchovies. What a flavor combo. But if NY pizza is just a starch with tomato sauce and cheese, I'll take lasagna! By the way, aren't we supposed to be talking about the Evansville Open here? lol. There was a place in Eville that we used to goto when I lived there that had the best Strombolis anywhere, I just can't remember the name of the place.

I came in here to say I love pizza.

THE LOUISVILLE CLASSIC 4 xTOMMYxIRISHx's Avatar

Festis - It's Pizza King and they are not real Stromboli's but still good.

Job - What about Una's?

Johnny - Where in NY because upstate does not count!

Marcus - Geno's East is awesome Pizza but Chi pizza and NY pizza are no way the same. I think you can love both since they are so off from each other.

So who's coming for sure and we all need to meet up and have a party somewhere. I know Justin will be at my place and Job is a party monster! O!

I was stationed at Ft. Drum, WAAAYYYY upstate, but traveled to NYC 2-3 times a year. I now have a car full (4 of us) coming down for the EVO. We will definitely be looking for some fun to get into, haha! It will be myself, Brian Lacefield (My neighbor and just joined LDGC at leagues last night), Brian "Nasty" Sanford (Also my neighbor, Joined LDGC last night at leagues), and Tommy Glass (My brother-in-law, overall newb to DG but just as hooked as I am). We are STOKED!!!

Anyone have any recommendations for a hotel close to the courses, that also offers a discount for DGers?

BTW, upstate NY pizza is not the same as NYC pizza!

THE LOUISVILLE CLASSIC 4 xTOMMYxIRISHx's Avatar

Johnny you will have to keep your pants on the whole time while you are here because you can't play Disc golf in jail...lol!
    I working on a hotel and will know next week because when I moved here I stayed there for 2 weeks and had a good time for the price.
    And thanks for making it clear upstate and NYC ain't the same! I think we should call upstate CT or CAN!

Quote Originally Posted by festis View Post
    I don't know much about Chicago or New York pizza, but I do know that for me, it has to have bacon, Jalepeno's, and anchovies. What a flavor combo. But if NY pizza is just a starch with tomato sauce and cheese, I'll take lasagna! By the way, aren't we supposed to be talking about the Evansville Open here? lol. There was a place in Eville that we used to goto when I lived there that had the best Strombolis anywhere, I just can't remember the name of the place.
    Pizza King or Sam's Pizzeria.

Quote Originally Posted by xTOMMYxIRISHx View Post
    Job - What about Una's?

So who's coming for sure and we all need to meet up and have a party somewhere. I know Justin will be at my place and Job is a party monster! O!
    Which Una are you talking about? I do love Una style pizza though. Also, while I do love to party, I do not wish to be referred to as "party monster". I'm pretty sure that was a lousy movie starring Macaulay Culkin and Seth Green.

wow this thread has gotten way off topic...
    "The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

Quote Originally Posted by jobwilson82 View Post
    Also, while I do love to party, I do not wish to be referred to as "party monster". I'm pretty sure that was a lousy movie starring Macaulay Culkin and Seth Green.
    Googled it and that's creepy!!!
    Party Monster

Thread Information