Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tuesday Leagues at Seviren Lang

LDGC Public Relations

Thanks Adam and Judge and Marcus - for taking there tuesday nights to provide a disc golf experience to so many golfers throughout the year

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    Bowling Green AM Championships 2005....craziest.....weather.....EVER! I remember seeing DRIVES blow back over the tee from where they were just thrown. Crazy stuff!
    I am *still* glad I twisted my ankle really badly that first day...the second was just poopy weather!
    Daniel

My putter still doinks harder than yours!

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Thanks Adam and Judge and Marcus - for taking there tuesday nights to provide a disc golf experience to so many golfers throughout the year
    Hopefully we can get a better turnout next year. It seemed like we dwindled on our numbers as the year went on--as a matter of fact, last week Adam and I were the only two there. I know the bridge had some affect on the last couple of weeks, but even prior to that we were struggling to get players there.

Anyone have a suggestion as to how to fix that or maybe reasons why you didn't show. I know distance from Louisville is a hindrance for some (I have the same thing going the other way,) but I know the previous year we didn't have this problem and that was on the old, inferior course.
    "That's what she said."----Michael Scott

Thread Information